Saturday, January 21, 2017

FMS Believe in you Dreams


This is the card I came up with for the Sketch 271 over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I have been trying my hand at watercoloring a little more and decided I wanted to us the clouds from Stampin' Up's Sprinkles of Life.  I stamped them first on Strathmore Bristol smooth surface paper then in the same color, Soft Sky, I watered down the ink in the lid and painted it around the clouds.   Next, I used a new stamp to me, a dollar bin one from Michael's by Hampton Arts, I stamped the sentiment in Dapper Denim.  This stamp had butterflies on it but I choose to us my butterflies embosslit from SU instead.  The color I used is Flirty Flamingo.  I used the lawn fawn stitch die at the bottom of the layer and string at the top.  Mounted on Soft sky and it was done.  Well that is until I decided a Wink of Stella on the clouds would be the final finishing touch.

Here's the Sketch.



Have an Inkredible Day

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment