Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 27


Love this card from page 131.  The layout, the wood accents the bright color in the background it just cried out to be recreated with my stash.











Although the photo makes the colors look different  they are actually the same.  SU used the new wood embossing folder, I don't have it so the Hardwood background stamp had to do.  I did have one wooden heart, it didn't have stripes on it so I added them with a marker, they don't show up well in the photo but they are there.  I used burlap for the smaller heart.  The striped DSP in the background was made using my markers.

Stamps: Hardwood SU, Happy Anniversary PTI, Hot to Dot Wheel, Background
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Emerald Envy, Smoky Slate and lots of makers various colors
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White
Accessories, Wooden Heart, Small Heart Punch,
Burlap DSP, Burlap for bow.

Happy Stampin'
Heather

5 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I have been enjoying this series! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, thanks so much for your comment, I'm glad you are enjoying it. It has been fun for me.

      Delete
  2. I can't tell you how much I have been enjoying this series! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever to create 2 patterned papers. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dorthy, I look forward to your comments.

      Delete