Monday, November 28, 2016

FMS264 Cold Play Wreath



My goal this year is to use more of what I have and not go out and try to buy every new fun stamp or die.  My card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge uses the body of the snowman from the retired Cold Play set from Stampin' UP.  I stamped it in Tip Top Taupe a few times in the same area to get the look of the die from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits from SU.  The background is the woodgrain paper from  Adventure Bound paper stack.  The greeting is from the retired  SU set Christmas Greetings.  I finished it off with the Lawn Fawn faux stitching die and few sequences, pearls and some burlap twine.

Challenging you to use what you have.

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweet simplicity of your card! Very pretty! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete