Monday, November 21, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches 263




This is my card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  I know that the bells should be different sizes but I couldn't seem to get this design out of my head.  The bells gave me a bit of a heart attack when I couldn't find the die.  If you've read my earlier posts you know I moved this summer.  I had visions of my die being lost.  Anyway, lucky for me I found it.  The bells were from Dylusions I think but aren't available anymore. They were cut from brush gold metallic paper and then aged with vintage photo distress ink by Ranger.  The music paper is from SU and the sentiment is from  Michael's Artc stamps.  I embossed the sentiment in gold but didn't like it so I did it again in black trimmed it and popped it up with dimensionals.

Hope you like.
Heather

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Heather. I love the black background; it's unique and striking look and really makes this card exceptional. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bells with the music. And a fabulous color scheme with the golden bells on black, white and red. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete