Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Frosty Birthday


First, please excuse the horrible picture.  I try to take my pictures during the day here in South Florida, but this one was finished late and I wanted to post it for today's Splitcoaststampers color challenge.  This one is CC612 if you want to search there are some fabulous cards made with Meadow Moss, Pool Party and Cherry Cobbler.  Who would have thought that these colors could work so well together,  certainly not me!

For this card, I chose to use my old favorite, Frosty from SU.  I altered him by cutting off his arms and adding my own die cut branches from Memory Box.  I also cut off the holly on his hat.  I colored his scarf, buttons, and band on the hat with the crayola pencil crayons close to colors.  I added Deco-
Art snow tex to the card for texture and then added a bird from an old Sale-A-Bration set Bliss.  The sentiment is from Butterfly Basics, also SU.

Crazy busy getting ready for Christmas but trying to get a few challenges in.

Happy Stamping,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment