Saturday, February 18, 2017

FMS275 Lucky Duck

     For this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge, I picked the duck image from Stampin' Ups retired Wagon Full of Fun,  I colored it using SU's discontinued Blendabilites in Daffodil Delights and Bermuda Bay.  I embossed the sentiment with white EP and used some washi in Crushed Curry.  I fussy cut the duck, and mounted it with dimensionals on a2 1'2 in circle of Whisper White.  The card base is Coastal Cabana also retired.  I added a few drops of black enamel accents and it was done.  



Here is the sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this little duck image - so cute and I love how you've coloured it! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. I love the little duck and your coloring is great! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete