Thursday, July 13, 2017

Along the Beach WT644

Carla, challenged us to use fences in today's challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I used my new Tranquil stamp from Penny Black.


I stamped it using the Misty, it allowed me to stamp the image with different inks at different times to help create the scene.  The sentiment is also a Penny Black stamp from Heartfelt sentiments set.  I love the enjoy your day because it can be used for many occasions, and keeping it blank inside allows me to do that.  After the stamping was finished I used my aqua painter to make the fence more water colored by adding water and chocolate chip shadows.  I then sponged the sand and sky added water then blotted it off for clouds and highlights.  Wanted to trees darker so sponged on garden green.  added a few dots of Violet for little flowers at the edge of the fence.  Then finally the sentiment in Midnight Muse.

Ingredients
Stamps: Penny Black, Tranquil, Heartfelt
Ink: Distress, Vintage Photo, Bundled Sage, Moved Lawn, SU, Baja Breeze, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Vintage Violet, Midnight Muse
Cardstock and Paper: Cranson 140lb Watercolor and Burlap from a pad

Happy Stampin'
Heather

1 comment: