Monday, June 12, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 12

This card from page 35 I thought was so cute.   I liked the layout and the fun whimsical feel. This set isn't going to be traveling to my house though, because I really don't see me needing it.








Here is my version.  The color looks off I guess I grabbed Pool Party when I should have used Soft Sky.  Oh well.  So, on to the stamps, good luck is from a favorite of mine, Sincere Salutations.  The suitcase, Traveller and congratulations is from Tasty Trucks. I stamped the everything in Smoky Slate except the little branch in the back it is in Twisted Citron distress ink as is the banner in the back.  The little flower is Rose Red and is from a triple punch set.  Silver cord finishes it off.

Happy Stampin'
Heather

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these Cases! I am looking in my craft room for using what I own before purchasing. Thanks for the Cases and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet again, you have incorporated more life and color in your card! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a close case. Another good card.

    ReplyDelete