Friday, June 30, 2017

And Finally, Casing the Catty Day 30

This card on page 176 is the final card I cased from the catalog.  I loved how the colors jumped out at me.  The set used here is Feather Together, another set I didn't get because, just how many feather sets does a girl need.  Well, I think I need this one, the feathers are prettier and the sentiments are wonderful.
So, for my final card in the series, I used my feathers set.  I haven't gotten into the stencil and paste craze............yet!  So, I used a stencil I had on hand from Walmart.  I also don't have Lemon Lime Twist..............yet!  So, I used Twisted Citron Distress ink.

As you can see, I said, "yet."  This month long challenge has certainly taught me to look at what I have first.  I still have a pretty nice sized wish list from the catty though.  Stay tuned, tomorrow I will be revealing my wish list from the new catty.

Stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts, Four Feathers
Ink: Twisted Citron Distress Ranger, Smoky Onyx Black Versafine
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories:  Clear EP, Rhinestones, SU, Stencil, Walmart, Black and White Twine, Target

Thank you to everyone who has been following me this month and for the wonderful comments.

Happy Stampin'
Heather

4 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed all the cards you copied. You now have a nice stash to use. Am sorry to see your personal challenge end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed all of your posts case-ing the catalog. It's really been amazing.
    It's really made me start thinking about my current stamps. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa. It's been an eye opener for me and i will be much more selective when buying new stamps now. Hopefully I have been able to help a few stampers think about what they already have.

      Delete
  3. You can say "it's an eye opener" again!!! I looked forward to seeing your cards each day. I don't often comment on stuff but I had to let you know that your work and creative switching has truly inspired me! My only wish is that it was for more than just the 30 days... lol Great work and thanks for making me rethink about what I really need to buy and how to use what I have.

    ReplyDelete