Thursday, June 15, 2017

Casing the Catty Day15

This card is on page 44, it uses the new set, You Deserve This.  Another set I most definitely don't need.  I looked at it and have most of the sentiments in one for or another.

Today we are halfway through June, hard to believe.  That means, I am halfway through my challenge.  My sentiment Hooray is from the Hooray for you set (R) and you did it came from one of the first Paper Pumpkin kits.  I decided since I don't have wooden stars I would substitute them with gold, I used the confetti star punch, the small star punch and a Provocraft die.  I also stamped on Emerald Envy cardstock with a polymer birthday set I have no clue when I got or who made it, but it had the little flowery star background look I was going for. This is not a card I would ever had made if it wasn't for my challenge.  I'm glad I did, I think it turned out kind of cute.


Happy Stampin'
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Cased card is much better than the original. The catalog card might have been better if a brighter color was used for Hooray. Your background is better also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still like your cards better. they are more cohesive!

    ReplyDelete