Sunday, June 18, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 18


Happy Father's Day today, and this sentiment is perfect for my father.  Stampin' Ups card is on page 60 so for this one I went back a bit in the catty.  I really like the layout of this card and had a blast recreating it.












Although I like the set Mixed drinks, I already have the retired set Happy Hour and to be honest, it hasn't seen much ink.  So I was happy to case the card in the catty this year, gave me a chance to ink it up.  I think the hardest part of this one was the little chevron type things, I am just not that good at cutting them out straight.

Stamps: Happy Hour
Ink: Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Rose Red, Soft Sky
Card stock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Rose Red, Peach Parfait
Punch: 2 inch circle
Accessories: Rhinestones


Happy Stampin'
Heather

1 comment: