Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 20


This bear from pg. 110 made it's first appearance last year.  I love it so much.  I really have almost gotten it a few times but I own this bear and really, how many teddy bears does one girl need.










For my card I used my bear which I've had for quite a number of years.  I can't remember where I got it but it's made by a company called Stampcraft.  The only thing on this card that is from Stampin' Up is the Close to Cocoa card base and Whisper White Cardstock and the sentiment which is from Watercolor Wishes.  My DSP is from an old pad I have from Colorbok called Carnival.  A little ribbon and a doily both from the dollar store and it's done.  The bear was water colored using Vintage Photo Distress Ink and on his eyes and nose I used a little enamel accents.

Happy Stampin'
Heather




























































































1 comment:

  1. The catalog bear is cute, but your bear shows a lot of personality.

    ReplyDelete