Monday, June 26, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 26

This Thank you card from pg.130 it showcases the set Thankful Thoughts.  The sentiments in this set are really nice.  If I didn't already own more than enough "Thank You" stamps to thank everyone I know and then some, I might be tempted.
For my card, I used Perfectly Artistic DSP which if I recall was a celebration paper.  I think it turned out cute, and pretty similar to the SU sample.  On the inside I used a sentiment from "Sketch It" it says Just a little note to let you know how much your kindness means to me.  That's how I feel about all of you who have taken the time to comment on my cards this month.

Stamps: Thank You Kindly, Sketch It
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Punch:  Leaves from the Bird Punch
DSP: Perfectly Artistic
Accessories:  White Twine

Happy Stampin'
Heather

2 comments:

  1. I own "Thank You Kindly"!. It looks really good on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally on top on this one. Love yours much better!

    ReplyDelete