Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 21

 Day 21 brings us to Christmas cards.  Pg. 112. I like the reindeer on this card but I still have the very popular Dasher, so below is my card.
I like mine but see that I need to reink my Soft Suede.  So below see what I used to recreate this card.

Stamps: Dasher, Michaels ArtC  Christmas.
Ink: Soft Suede, Versamark
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Garden Green
DSP: Old Rich Regals and Colorblok Carnival.
Accessories Rhinestone colored with red sharpie, White EP, doily from retired SU doily

Happy Stampin'
Heather

3 comments:

  1. Nice art.

    Best wishes for you.
    Richard Daris
    http://go.nasa.gov/2sjnKGa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I like your card better than the catalog card. You are killing this challenge!

    ReplyDelete