Monday, June 19, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 19

Stampin' Ups new set A Little Wild on pg. 108 had been put on my wish list, will it stay, not sure?  It is such a cute set and I can see making cute window cards with it.



My card made me wish I hadn't sold the set Wild About You.  Anyway, I searched my Evernote file and found that the only lion I own is this little guy from Fox and Friends.  I had to go to the computer this time to get a sentiment.  I did go with something totally different here.  It says "In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight."  I also turned this card.  My sequins are larger, I think I might have to get the new smaller ones from SU.

Stamps: Fox and Friends
Ink: So Saffron, More Mustard, Sharpie Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive and Vellum
Die: Swirly Scribbles Thinlet
Punch: 1 1/2 circle
Accessories: Sequin trim from Model Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. Whether you buy the set or not, your lion is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one, they are both cute! Love how you did yours.

    ReplyDelete