Saturday, June 17, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 17

Page 93 has the set Weather Together, another set I have resisted buying in the past.  I do like this set but I have to many stamps that are similar to warrant spending money to get this one.
















My card should have started with a wash of Soft Sky but I made the mistake of putting all the other elements together first then having to add the sky after.  I do like this one though and certainly feel it is just as nice as the card in the catty.

Stamps: Rain or Shine SU, With Sympathy Avery Elle.
Ink: Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky and Onyx Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Die:  Memory Box Umbrella
Punches: Word Window SU, Clouds Fiskars
Twine: Starfruit SU

Happy Stampin'
Heather

































4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another really cute card. Nice that you can recreate it so accurately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete