Sunday, June 4, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 4



Today's  is on page 16 of the new catalog.  I liked the colors and the simplicity of their design.  So now to find things in my stash to recreate it.  The closest thing I had for the background was a stencil from Wal-mart, I just sponged Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach and Blushing Bride onto the stencil and it turned out not to bad.  Then, for the flower and leaves I grabbed my Owl Punch and punch out the leaves from Emerald Envy.  The flower is the from the Petite Petals punch and believe it or not that is Calypso Coral.  I embossed the stamped image from Riveting (R) in white EP on Gold Foil.  I punched out the two gold foil pieces with circle punches.  To finish it off, I added Gold Metallic Bakers Twine and a white center on the flower from Ranger Enamel Accents.

Hope you like my take on the card.  Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Happy Stampin'
Heather

1 comment:

  1. I like your card better than the sample from the book.

    ReplyDelete