Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 28

Very cute card on pg. 166 with a sentiment from "Just Add Text"  It says I appreciate everything you do.  SU designers used the new Just Add Color DSP.  I'm guessing they fussy cut the feathers.















Right away I wanted to use my Four Feather's set with matching dies.  I think it turned out pretty nicely.  Next was the sentiment.  I decided to go with the sentiment from Happy Watercolor.  This card gives me no reason to go out and buy the DSP or the sentiments set.



Stamps: Happy Watercolor, Four Feathers.
Ink: Crushed Curry, Craft White, Smoky Slate, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Techniques: Heat Embossing with White EP
Accessories: Oval Die, Feather's die, Gold Cord

Happy Stampin'
Heather





2 comments:

  1. tossup......love yours but like the idea of the faded look also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, love the card. Are you going to purchase any new stamp sets?

    ReplyDelete