Saturday, June 3, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 3




Hello friend, it's day 3 of my casing the catty month.  This card is on page 8 and it is one of my favorites.  I am a fan of copper and was so happy to see it making a comeback.  On this card I used my very old SU copper cord and embossing powder.  I am thinking they have to be at least 10 years old.

I really, really liked this card the first time I saw it.  So, to recreate it I used an Avery Elle die, Amazing and used the retired ribbon punch for the border.  The DSP in the background is Sweet Sorbet, the small flowers on the Blushing Bride panel are from Botanical Blooms.  The base, Calypso Coral and the work friend is from Birthday Blooms.  I was pretty happy with how this card turned out.  Do I need this kit.  At this point, I think not.

So, what do you think!

Happy Stampin'
Heather

2 comments:

  1. A very good case. Copper is my favorite color and I am so glad it is being used again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a fan of copper. I didn't have an Embossing Powder of that color so I was happy to see it available last year.

    I like your card better than the original!

    ReplyDelete