Thursday, June 8, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 9

This card was my first, aha moment, when I thought, I can do that.  Love the color combination of this card.  Do I need this set?  No, I think I have enough florals in my stash.  How about you?
For this card, I used an old retired set called Live your Dream.  The sentiment is from Timeless Love.  I really think both sentiments say they same thing.   I liked the layout of this card and it was pretty easy to CASE.  The colors I used were Lucky Limeade, and Melon Mambo.  I heat embossed the sentiment.  I am pretty happy with how this one turned out.

What do you think?

Happy Stampin'
Heather

3 comments:

  1. Wow, very cool. Love this idea. In process of moving but once settled, I am going to try this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never need another flower stamp, but gosh they are pretty. Enjoyed the simplicity in this one that really made the sentiment stand out.

    ReplyDelete