Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 7

So, this particular set called Grown with Love on Pg. 22 is really unique, I like the way the sentiments are incorporated into the image.  So, it's a maybe but I'm pretty sure I can live without it.  I was pretty excited to be able to use a set that I just couldn't part with, The Wheel Thing(R).



My apples are from Best of Autumn(R), and the heart is hand drawn, although I know I have a heart small enough somewhere.  I do own hardwood so I stamped that in the background and added strips of Crushed Curry and Soft Suede.  I don't own doilies but I have the old retired DSP Flirtatious, which had doilies all attached they were colored on one side and white on the back so I cut off one of those.  My wagon isn't as big but now I'm thinking that little dog from the Bike ride set might just be the perfect addition.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think?

Happy Stampin'
Heather

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute card. Amazing that you are using your stash for all the parts on this one.

    ReplyDelete