Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Casing the Catty Day 6

The Bike Ride Bundle on Pg. 20 is such a cute set.  I am a dog person so the pup made me smile.  I can't wait to see what cardmakers come up with using this Bundle in out of the box designs.  I am sure it won't be just bikes.  If it is, then I really can't see myself shelling out the bucks for this set.  Although that pup is calling me.


That's what's missing on my card,  I just didn't have any dogs that were small enough to sit in the basket.  I guess I could have put something else in there but I am still happy with it.

I stamped Pedal Pusher(R) with Smoky Slate and colored it with Coastal Cabana and Blushing Bride markers and then fussy cut it out.  at the bottom I used Work of Art in Sahara Sand to mimic the road.  My sentiment is from Bold Blossoms(R). I popped my bike up with dimensionals and then layered like they did in the catty.  I just have Coastal Cabana twine so I used it and also had to add on the things on the handle bars.  I have to admit that this is the first time I inked up that bicycle built for two and I'm glad I did.

Happy Stampin'
Heather

2 comments:

  1. I am not excited about the bike set, but like the combination of colors. Again, another good case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMHO, the fact your card has a tandem bike, opposed to a traditional 2 wheeler, the addition of a puppy, or really anything in the basket, would almost be overlooked.

    I think your card is FAB!

    ReplyDelete